Test Mark is an international leader in the design and manufacture of concrete compression testing machines and their related accessories. They are American Made to the highest quality standards and are available in capacities ranging from 30,000 to 1,000,000 lbs. (133 – 4,448 kN), with frame configurations and platen sets for testing everything from 2" (50 mm) cubes to full size masonry block prisms.
- Meets ASTM C-39, E-4 and AASHTO T-22 specifications.
- Models are available for field trailer or laboratory use.
- Fully welded rigid load frame design provides accurate and repeatable test results year after year.
- Load frame configurations and platen sets for testing everything from 2" (50mm) cubes to full size masonry block prisms are available.
- Test platens are through hardened and plated for longer service life.
- American made continuous duty hydraulic pump and loading control valves operate quieter, cooler, and feature superior rate of load control. Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
- Choose from basic budget-minded or advanced digital indicators that automatically calculate and display stress test results.
- A network of independent calibration service providers throughout North America supplies on-site service, setup and training.